While the Bush Institute is practicing social distancing, take a look at some of the books that are taking us on a mental vacation.
While the Bush Institute is practicing social distancing, take a look at some of the books that are taking us on a mental vacation and keeping us entertained:
1. Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T. Sullivan
2. Big Bang by David Bowman
3. Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
4. Bringing Home the Birken by Michael Tonello
5. Burmese Days by George Orwell
6. Burr by Gore Vidal
7. Disney’s Land by Richard Snow
8. Fleishman Is In Trouble by Taffy Brodesser Akner
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
10. MoMo by Michael Ende
11. Row for Freedom by Julia Immonen
12. The Unexpected Spy by Tracy Walder
13. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
For more ideas, check out our book list for reads that make you smarter.