Each spring, approximately 20 servicemen and women wounded in the global war on terror join President George W. Bush for a 100-kilometer mountain bike ride. Part of the Bush Institute's Military Service Initiative, the W100K highlights the bravery and sacrifice of warriors and recognizes organizations that support America’s veterans.
The 2015 W100K will be held April 30 - May 2 near Waco, Texas. Qualified applicants must apply by March 6 to be considered for this year's ride.
W100K Blog Posts
- Day 1 of the W100K from Prairie Chapel Ranch
- Day 2 of the W100K from Prairie Chapel Ranch
- Hire Heroes USA: Connecting veterans and employers
- The Green Beret Foundation: Caring for Green Berets and their families
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports: Reaching veterans through recreational programs and the outdoors