Fill out the brief form below for access to the free report.
Case Studies on Veteran-Serving Non-Profit Organizations
An in-depth look at 24 veteran-serving nonprofits.
According to our research, there are more the 45,000 veteran serving non-profits. Navigating these vast amount of resources can be challenging not only for our returning servicemen and women, but to potential funders as well.
In 2014-15, the George W. Bush Institute partnered with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University and the Center for Research and Reform in Education at Johns Hopkins University to take an in-depth look at 24 veteran serving nonprofits (VSNP) across the nation. By candidly opening up their organizations, these entities provided insights that will benefit service providers, funders, and the veterans and military families we all serve.
The results below are meant to be informative to other VSNP’s, funders, and the populations being served.
- American Corporate Partners
- American GI Forum National Veterans Outreach Forum
- Charlotte Bridge Home
- Give an Hour
- Goodwill Industries of Houston
- Harbor Homes
- Hire Heroes USA
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Operation Homefront
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing
- Soldiers' Angels
- Swords to Plowshares
- Team Red, White, and Blue
- Team Rubicon
- The Philadelphia Veterans Multi-Service and Education Center
- The Steven and Alexandra Cohen Military Family Clinic
- Three Hots and a Cot
- USO of Illinois
- Veterans Enterprise Training and Services Group
- Veterans Leadership Program of Western Pennsylvania
- Veterans Outreach Center
- Warrior Canine Connection
- Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc.
- Young Women's Christian Association of El Paso, Texas