Fill out the brief form below for access to the free report.
Presenting 'The 4% Solution'
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., on the history and future of economic growth
- Gary S. Becker on why we need immigrants in order to grow
- Edward Prescott on the cost (to growth) of the welfare state
- Vernon Smith on why housing leads us into and out of recessions
- Myron Scholes on why we need to innovate in order to grow the economy
Order "The 4% Solution":
TARIFF-IED: Trade Talk with Matthew Rooney
Bush Institute-SMU Economic Growth Initiative Director Matthew Rooney breaks down the trade conflict with India.
How Trade Spreads Holiday Cheer
It is projected that the average American household will spend more than $1,000 during the holidays this year.
Deporting Salvadorans May Lead to Economic Decline
We should think carefully about a policy whose major impacts are likely to be reductions in employment and economic activity here at home, and increased instability and lawlessness along our borders.