Fill out the brief form below for access to the free report.
There’s a chill in the air, football season is well underway (Go SMU Mustangs!) and that means fall is finally here in Dallas! Inspired by the fresh, seasonal foods available locally in the autumn months, Café 43 has released a new menu with what are sure to become many of your fall favorites. Take it from the team here at the Bush Center: we’ve sampled the entire menu and the new additions are delicious.
New menu items include:
• Autumn mushroom soup, crisp shiitake and herbs
• Roasted tomato soup, toasted lemon basil sourdough
• House smoked salmon rilletes, brioche crostini and caper relish
• Baby spinach, apple, walnut, Eden cheese, champagne vinaigrette
• Seared salmon, tomato, avocado, crispy onions, green goddess
• Tiger shrimp, quinoa, arugula, feta, roasted lemon vinaigrette
• Tempura fish sandwich, meyer lemon aioli, arugula, tomato
• Short rib French dip, Dallas mozzarella, double jus
• Pan seared trout, lemon parmesan creamed kale
• Rosemary brined pork loin, stone ground grits, grain mustard jus
• Hand cut fettuccini, crisp shiitake, sage, parmesan
• Mrs. Bush’s award winning cowboy cookies with vanilla ice cream
• President and Mrs. Bush’s favorite banana pecan ice cream
• Apple crisp with vanilla ice cream
• Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
Planning on a visit to Café 43? We’re open seven days a week from 11AM-3PM. Call 214-200-4302 for more information. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Hannah Abney directs strategic communications and messaging for the George W. Bush Presidential Center, leading a team responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies that help advance the Bush Center’s work in developing leaders, fostering policy, and taking action to save and change lives.
Prior to joining the Bush Center, she led public relations activities for consumer and non-profit brands at The Richards Group. Abney also led communications efforts at a national retail trade association in Washington, DC, and served in the George W. Bush Administration in the Vice President’s Office.
A native of Milwaukee, WI, she is a graduate of the Southern Methodist University (B.A., Music) and lives in Dallas with her husband and young sons.Full Bio